At a Glance : The Embassy of Nepal in Riyadh.
The Embassy of Nepal to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was established in 1978 in Jeddah, the former Capital of the Kingdom. After shifting from Jeddah in 1984 to Riyadh, the Embassy is currently located in Sulaimania District.
The Embassy has been playing an important role in promoting the bilateral relations mainly based on economic and social cooperation between Nepal and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Embassy has been providing its services and other required activities to the Nepalese nationals who are hundreds of thousands in number working in the Kingdom as well as in other countries to which the Embassy is concurrently accredited.
The Embassy in Riyadh is concurrently accredited to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, the Republic of Yemen and the Republic of Sudan.
- साउदी अरबबाट घरेलु महिला कामदारको उद्दार गरिएको सम्बन्धी नेपाली राजदूतावास, रियादको सूचना new
- साउदी अरबबाट घरेलु महिला कामदारको उद्दार गरिएको सम्बन्धी नेपाली राजदूतावास, रियादको सूचना
- साउदी अरवकाे अावासीय अनुमति पद्दति (Iqama System) को बारेमा जरुरी सूचना
- List of newly arrived Machine Readable Passports (upto 22 Nov. 2016)
- SAUDI OGER लगायत साउदी अरबका विभिन्न कम्पनीहरूमा सिर्जित समस्याका सम्बन्धमा नेपाली राजदुतावास, रियादको प्रेस विज्ञप्ति
18 May 2015